Reolink needs to be probably the most prolific model out there for churning out new surveillance merchandise.
At CES, they introduced a number of new cameras. The 2 Argus fashions I focus on right here then a brand new RLC collection digicam for prosumers and LTE fashions of the Duo 2 and TrackMix. They may even launch a brand new lineup of fisheye cameras and prolong the 12MP RLC vary.
Argus Monitor – A tiny dual-lens battery-powered safety digicam that may observe and zoom robotically
- Auto-zoom Monitoring with two lenses and pan&tilt
- 2K 4MP Tremendous HD
- Individual/Car/Pet detection
- Twin-view show by means of App
- 5/2.4Ghz Twin-band WiFi help
- Highlight full-colour night time imaginative and prescient
Argus Monitor WiFi digicam contains a slim design and two lenses for each a large view and a zoomed-in picture of transferring objects. Simple to arrange and set up, Argus Monitor is constructed for households to guard properties and watch youngsters or pets.
Argus PT 4K – Our first-ever 4K battery-powered safety digicam
- 4K 8MP Extremely UD
- 5/2.4Ghz dual-band WiFi help
- Individual/car/pet detection
- Highlight color night time imaginative and prescient
- 355° pan & 140° tilt
The Argus PT 4K is Reolink’s first ever 4K battery-powered digicam, which gives 8MP extremely HD movies day and night time. It is outfitted with good particular person/car detection for correct alerts.